Change of Vehicle or Personal Details

Members should notify any changes to the Membership Secretary.

Click here for a change of Personal or Vehicle Details form (this opens an Adobe document that you can print and send off by post or e-mail).You must have the latest version of Adobe® Reader® for this to work. If you are unsure of which version you have or you don’t have it anyway, please click on the icon below for a free download.

Please send all completed forms to:
Christine Haigh
Membership Secretary
52 Carr Lane,
S75 3BE

or e-mail to: [email protected]